Sunday, July 12, 2009

Upays to reduce malefic effect of SATURN

Saturn is a strict teacher of zodiac if you dont do hard work and wasted your good periods it will punish you during sade sati or dhaiya , to reduce its malefic effects take 8 inch rectangle black clothes take little bit black urd (kali mash ki daal) and black gram(kalay chany)and 8 black nails tie these in black clothe and dip this in mustard oil for 8 days and throw this in running water do this for 43 days and you will see remarkable change in you financial condition and job.

4 Comments:

At July 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM , Blogger ASHOKA said...

Saturn upays seems 2 b easy and simple,which day of the week is the commencement day,and when does the 1st day start,to count 43 days.

 
At July 13, 2009 at 10:57 PM , Blogger nitu said...

Sir,
my question is also same .... as above..pls tell me...? when does the 1st day start,to count 43 days.

Nitu

 
At July 14, 2009 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Ali Muhammad Khan said...

its starting day should be shaniwar of shukla parsha waxing moon

 
At January 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sir
I am presently under Ketu Mhadasha.This mhadasha brought so many changes in my life.Change of my living place.till Jan 2013 this mhadasha is going to effect.in between I almost lost my job which was running very smooth from last 22 year.
Presently only trying to get only benefits of that job but my hope--------?
Any remedy.
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

div> free counters