Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One of the Biggest Plane Crash in the History of Pakistan

To all My  readers
With a huge grievance I  studied the chart of that time at which the plane was crashed in Islamabad the  Asc was Virgo and the most striking thing was the conj of Saturn with Mars and Uranus was opposing Saturn with exact degree i.e Saturn was 6 deg  Virgo and Uranus was at 6 degree pisces. If  we analyse horary  chart the lord of  6th and 8th  are conj in lagna. One of my Friend  astrologer told   me that there must be very big tragedy in last week of july  and this is the that. But further more I analysed and See that there will be another calamity when Mars and Saturn exactly conjunct on  31 july  and aspected by Uranus.
May God  prevent us from another tragedy.but astrology has its own merits and demerits. This is the chart of that time at which the plane was crashed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

div> free counters