Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A rare technique to identify the horoscope is of male or female.

Hi to all
Due to my hectic schedule of my job and some extra responsiblities  i was not able to write any thing but today i'll compensate it with sharing with you a very rare technique from birth horoscope whether its a horoscope of a male or female.
For this first you have take the number of ascendent or lagna like if its aries write 1 and if taurus 2 etc.now add the numbers of rasi containing planets then add these number with lagan(ascendent) number and multiply it with 3 if 1or 0 remains its a kundali of male and if 2 its of female.whether lagan contains planet or not.
example a male born on 6 june 1981 at 5.30 am hyderabad ,sind pakistan.
His ascendent is taurus containing mars and sun take ascendent  as number 2 now add the number of rasi's containing planets that is 3+4+6+10 its 23 n0w add ascendent no its 2 it 25 divide it by 3 remains is 1 so he is male.

2 Comments:

At June 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kindly can you analyse the horoscope of this person , this person is very evil and maybe a murderer, u can email me blowmyfuse_now@yahoo.com
d.o.b aug 9th,1963
time:9:37 am
valparaiso
chile

 
At November 4, 2011 at 5:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Ali,
It was indeed a pleasure talking to you. I am happy to know that u can help me with my current problems. ugently need to nave these problems sorted out.

I trust that you will be able to help me out.I am interested in the Siyar Singi and the Hatha Jogi. Can you please give me some more info on the these items.

My name Is Mukesh Date of Birth: 29 Sept, 1968

email mightymukie2@hotmail.com

I will give you my detail situation when i Received your email address

Thanking you in advance
Mukesh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

div> free counters